Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sometimes you need it more than you think......



Today i slept in til 11 am and it felt amazing to have my saturday off  and get to sleep in! I was so excited!! I got to lay  around and do nothing!! I have not been able to do just nothing in so long i can't even remember! So after that Nate got us some lunch at jimmy johns and it was too good! Then Nate started replacing the breaks on his truck and i went and got my nails done... Then my aunt called and asked us to go to the temple with them. At first i was like ugh, today is my day off! i don't want to do anything! but then i thought that we have not been in a long time and it would be good for us. So we decided that we should go, i kinda drug my feet the whole way there. When we were walking up to the temple i saw a family being who was just sealed together for time and all eternity and it made me think how lucky i am that i was sealed to my wonderful husband and one day when we decide to have children, they will be apart of our family forever. Once i walked into the door, i knew that we made the right decison.. I forgot how much i love being in the lords house. The next hour and a half was the best part of my whole entire week. I came out feeling so refreshed and greatful to my heavenly father for all that he does for me and my family. Its truely a blessing that the lord know us better than we know ourselves, he knew i needed to spend part of my day at the temple. He knew that i needed to be reminded of all the small and simple blessing that i take for granted everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment